As we mentioned last week, we are adding one extra package of ground beef in every order for you to share with someone who may need it.
Here's how you can share food safely:
- Make sure the person knows you are planning to drop off food. Either text, call, or—our personal favourite—Facetime.
- Wash/sanitize your hands several times before and after you drop the food item off. Read our COVID-19 page for more information.
- Leave the package on their doorstep.
- Get in your car or at least 1-2 metres away from the front door before you contact them to let them know.
- Ask them what they made! Community and staying connected is so important.
Updates from us:
- The team is still healthy and working hard to get all of your orders to you.
- We are offering our beef off-cuts (tongue, liver, heart and kidney) for free with any order. Just message us and let us know what you would like.
- You can purchase gift cards to send to your family and friends here.
- If you have any recipes you want to share with our Bessie Community, reply to this email and send it to us!
We are here to help. If you have any needs, concerns or just want to chat. Please don't hesitate to contact us.