Sue Veed? That sounds fancy!
Bessie friend Peter uses sous vide to cook his rib steaks to perfection. Check out the tasty tenderness—you will want to try it out!
PETER'S SOUS VIDE STEAK
- Bessie steak (that comes in your Classic Bessie Box)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Sprig or two of rosemary
- Sprig or two of thyme
- One smashed garlic clove (to release the allicin)
- Receive your Bessie Box delivery
- Invite friends
- Make up recipe for steak; in this case keep it simple: salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, smashed garlic clove
- Sous vide at 54 degrees to an internal temperature of 125°F (for medium rare). Not sure what sous vide means? Or what you need for it? Check out our how to guide
- Remove from bag and pat dry
- Flash sear on a ripping hot pan or the BBQ, be careful of flareups. The heat source should be sizzling before the steak is placed on heat
- Let your meat rest for 20 minutes
- De-bone (save for snacking), slice up and serve to your loved ones