Daria Cho is back sharing an easy salmon recipe!
Daria gave us another easy and recipe that we know you will love! Follow her on Instagram for more food inspiration.
LEMON DILL GRILLED SALMON
Created by Daria Cho for Bessie
- 1 Bessie Atlantic Salmon Filet
- 3 tablespoons, unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon, olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon dill (extra tablespoon for garnish)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- generous amount of salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped (for garnish)
- Silicon BBQ Mat
Steps (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Receive your Bessie Box delivery
- Defrost your Bessie salmon and pat dry. Score the skin diagonally. Season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl: mix melted butter, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and roughly chopped dill. Pour on top of salmon. Add sliced lemons on top with extra dill and let it marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat grill and place a silicon BBQ mat on grill (this will prevent skin from getting soggy). Cook skin side down for around 10-15 minutes, until the skin is crisp and salmon is cooked throughout.
- Garnish with more fresh dill, chives and grilled lemons.
Get eating today:
Bessie's Family Pack | Order your today!
Bessie now delivers to Edmonton!