Breakfast in bed—with a twist!
It’s a lovely way to start the morning—mini bites of super great flavour. This was a cute couples activity from the making to the plating to the eating.
BREAKFAST TUNA CRUDO IN BED
Inspired by Savor the Best
- 1 Bessie Ahi Tuna Steak
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons, soy sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon, sesame oil
- light salt to taste
- Wooden tray
Steps (1 hour 10 minutes)
- Receive your Bessie Box delivery.
- Defrost the tuna outside of the package in the fridge the night before (or the counter for within the next hour).
- Slice the tuna into strips (across the myotome lines) and then into small cubes. Mix in bowl and let marinate.
- Align all the crustinis. Grab some jam! Prosciutto and other items to snack on with your tuna crudo.
- Plate the tuna cubes on the crustinis and sprinkle some scallions and light salt (maldon) on top.
Get eating today:
Bessie's Family Pack | Order your today!
Bessie now delivers to Edmonton!