Micki from The Olfactory Shop makes incredible food look easy.
Micki works with natural plant powers to create fragrances that smell good, feel good and do some good too. Micki sees the value of using natural food for good health. Her and her partner use healthy food as a form of preventative medicine—meat quality is extremely important!
This Salmon Poke is Micki's fav way to get a health-packed meal started and finished in minutes, so she and her close ones can focus on what matters...quality time!
Created with (The Olfactory Shop) for Bessie
- 2 lb. atlantic salmon fillet (use Bessie's sashimi safe salmon!)
- 4 tablespoons natural tamari (substitute: soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- chopped green onions (optional)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- wheat crackers (optional)
- Cutting board + knives
- Mixing bowl
Steps (10 minutes)
- Receive your Bessie Box delivery
- Defrost your salmon
- Slice your salmon cross-wise into strips and then slice those into 1 inch cube pieces
- In a bowl, whisk together the tamari, toasted sesami oil, and chili garlic sauce. Adjust for more chili garlic sauce for desired spice level
- Toss the salmon cubes into the mix! Get them fully covered and soaked in your mixing bowl
- Plate together on a serving dish for the table or on individual crackers for snacking
- Sprinkle chopped green onions and/or toasted sesame seeds on to your salmon poke
- Serve immediately on it's own! Or on top of rice with cucumber, carrots, avocado and nori!
Bonus! Bessie's atlantic salmon fillets are ~2.5 lbs...so if you make the recipe above you have about a 1/2 pound extra that you can eat raw as sashimi! Enjoy!
Get eating today:
Bessie's Seafood Box | Order today to get sashimi-quality seafood!